The Club Service Committee promotes good communication among our Club's membership, facilitates engaging programs each week, and encourages fellowship outside of our weekly Rotary luncheon meetings. The committee is comprised of eight individual committees, each tasked with specific duties to support the Club. Those are:
- Audio/Visual - provides A/V, Zoom and streaming support at each meeting, fellowships and fun events, membership development, and fundraising.
- Club Fellowship - facilitates regular fellowships and events for fun, membership development, and fundraising.
- Family of Rotary - supports members going through tough life moments by sending cards and flowers; recognizes birthdays and anniversary milestones with greeting cards.
- Judging - provides fun and fundraising through weekly "judging" sessions that raise awareness of members' accomplishments and life moments.
- Rotary Moment - offers a thought-provoking sentiment at each meeting to inspire membership to serve and uphold Rotary values.
- Speakers - plans and recruits programs and speakers for weekly meetings, seeking to provide a balance of Club information, community information, and special interest groups.
- Sergeant-At-Arms - greets members at Club meetings while keeping attendance records; manages meal and other transactions at the membership table; introduces visiting Rotarians and guests at meetings.
Columbia Center Rotary is the Tri-Cities' largest Rotary Club. Our membership provides leadership in the community - both in their day-to-day jobs and in community service. And we want to keep it that way! It takes the careful coordination of all eight Club Service committees and the talents of many to preserve CCR's hallmark of excellence and service to the community and the world. It is our contention that a Club that serves together should play together. By taking care of the routine business of the Club via Club Service, we free our members to give of themselves in all the other ways that make Rotary the amazing organization that it is. Join us!